Thursday, January 2, 2014

Crock Pot Ranch House Pork Chops

Recipe from:  Real Mom Kitchen

When I made this for dinner, Katie and Josh went bonkers over it.  I was a bit surprised at how much they loved it.  The pork chops were so tender.  I used boned pork chops, but would use boneless next time.  That way your not fishing out bits of bone since it was falling off the bone.  I served it with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes, which I absolutely loved.  Katie thought she would prefer regular mashed potatoes with the gravey.
INGREDIENTS:
6 boneless pork chops, ½ inch thick
1 pkg dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning (3-4 Tablespoons dry mix)
2 (10¾ oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup

DIRECTIONS:
Mix ranch dressing with Cream of Chicken Soup. Place pork chops in crock pot and pour mixture on top. Cook in crock pot on low heat for 6 hours.

I served this with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes, green beans, and a roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment